Tuesday, May 25, 2004

career choices for me

So I need to decide what to do with my life. Am I considered middle-aged? I am 36. I majored in art-education in college, ran a restaurant for 8 years, and now I am the office manager at a non-profit. I am not happy. But I don't know exactly what will make me happy. I have started taking yoga classes, which I really love. Should I become a yoga teacher? I could make alot of money (maybe?) and get fit at the same time. I love to paint. Should I become a painter and starve? I like to write.... I need suggestions. I don't want to work weekends or nights, and I travel ALOT. I need career counseling. Discuss.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger veggiedude said...

I'm in a no-where land right now. I haven't worked since I got laid off in dec 2000. I was a web developer for a dot com. So I went back to school and last week I graduated with a AA in Multimedia, Digital Video Arts. I would like to do something in the field of digital video, or maybe re-examine the web field, or maybe, do something that is a cross between the two. My ideal job now would be creating DVD's for a studio. So, I'm off to China in a couple days, and when I get back, I will decide my future. And maybe, by then, you will too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home