Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ok, I am back

So here I am at day 3 of my new job. I am no longer an office manager. I am now an IT admin support person, which I find hilarious, since I sometimes refer to my computer as the box on my desk. I really don't have that much to do right now, and the guys who are training me are both out for the day. So I have been reading CNN, other people's blogs, and shopping online. My new job is great! Although with no work, I am actually a little tired and could actually use a nap. The Seinfeld episode where George starts sleeping under his desk comes to mind....

5 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger lucybrinick59503633 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger tandywilliams93530500 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger michelmartin4134722534 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger be3c47ujb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger zitk6na56wxtm said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home